Smittybilt’s new CompAir™ Trail Tank is a must have for any vehicle that sees off road use. It is a rugged compact air system that allows you to bring a compressed air source with you to inflate tires or run small air tools without a compressor.
The Smittybilt CompAir™ System 10 lb. bottle comes equipped with an adjustable integrated regulator with a max of 250 PSI, capable of pumping a massive 32 Cubic Feet / Minute. Not only will this compact air system inflate tires quickly and easily, it can also act as an off-road life saver as it has enough power to run small air tools.
The compact air system is completely portable, so you have the flexibility to take it wherever you need to. In addition, it comes standard with a heavy duty carry bag to protect it, as well as making it much easier to transport.
Smittybilt CompAir™ Portable Compact Air System FEATURES:
• 10 lb. Bottle
• Adjustable integrated regulator with a max
• Maximum of 32 CFM (900 Liters Per Minute)
• Inflates tires quick and easy
• Enough power to run small air tools
• Completely portable – can be used for off road, RV
or the everyday user
• Ergonomic handle
• Glycerin filled gauge with polycarbonate window
• Air chuck included
• 25ft hose included
• Carrying bag included
Head out to www.Smittybilt.com for more information.
- K&N Filters Launches Into SuperLite Championship Series For High Velocity Air Time RENO, Nev. – June 12, 2012 — In a move...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.