The license plates will provide funding and create awareness for Stay The Trail’s off-highway vehicle (OHV) educational and ethics programs. The programs highlight responsible OHV use on public lands in an effort to provide a sustainable recreational experience for OHV users and to keep trails and roads open to public access.
- One-time fee of $50 payable to the State of Colorado at the DMV
- One-time donation of $25 to Stay The Trail (through the Responsible Recreation Foundation) to issue certificate that will permit purchase of plate at DMV
- Renew your vehicle registration annually through the department of motor vehicles.
- Passenger cars
- Trucks not exceeding 16,000lbs empty weight
- Non-commercial and recreational vehicles (RVs)
• WE NEED 3000 SIGNATURES •
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.